-->

Donate here

Music from Evangelist James & Jennifer Lang

 


Music from Evangelist James & Jennifer Lang



James n Jen Worship on Sabbath - July 16, 2022

"WHOLE LOTTA PRAYIN' GOIN' ON!"
 James wrote the lyrics to this song, and used the tune of the Jerry Lee Lewis song "Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On".


"THEME SONG FOR MUD PEOPLE"
This is the song James wrote for our Mud People show.



"WALK ON!"
James wrote this song for the people who will not receive the Word of Yahuwah- the Bible says to brush the dust off of your feet and walk on.


"AIN'T NO GRAVE"
James singing Ain't No Grave gonna hold this body down! 



"FOREVER"
The Lord gave this song to me, Jennifer, one day when I was sitting on the bed with my keyboard worshipping Yahuwah. (This was also before I knew the real Hebrew names of the Father and Son, and I called them Yahweh and Yeshua, instead of Yahuwah and Yahushuwa.) His ways are forever, His Sabbaths are forever, His love is forever, His Name is forever, and we'll worship Him forever! James is playing the guitar and I am playing the keyboard. The dancers had never heard this song before and the dancing is not choreographed, it is led by the Holy Spirit. The angelic sounding voices in the background were not practiced either - just led of the Spirit. The people were worshipping in one accord. This is something we hope to experience each time we have a worship service.



Here is the same song using the correct names of the Father and Messiah


"HOLY HOLY HOLY LORD"
James and me worshiping at home singing "Holy Holy Holy Lord" or "Hosanna in the Highest"


"IN THE SHADOW OF YOUR WINGS"
Jennifer singing "In The Shadow of Your Wings"


"DANCE WITH ME"
Jennifer singing "Dance With Me"


"KING ETERNAL"
Jennifer singing along with Charlie Hall's song "King Eternal"


"BREATHE"
Jennifer singing "Breathe"


"YOU GOT IT?"
A fun Messianic rap song that I wrote a few years ago!


"I GOT A HOLE IN MY POCKET!"
This is a fun song that I wrote in 'blues' style!


"BARUCH HABA - INTO MY LIFE" medley
A medley that I put together using a popular Messianic worship song "Baruch Haba" and a song that I wrote "Into My Life".


"I'VE GOT A MANSION"
Evangelist James as Jesse Garon Presley singing "I've Got a Mansion"


"WHO AM I?"

Evangelist James as Jesse Garon Presley singing "Who Am I?"


"PLEASE DON'T STOP LOVING ME"
James doing an Elvis tribute for the Red Hat Society in Sallisaw, OK


"PEACE IN THE VALLEY"
Evangelist James as Jesse Garon Presley singing "Peace In The Valley" for the Antler's Oklahoma Chamber of Commerce.


"WHERE COULD I GO"
A song from Evangelist James' CD as Jesse Garon Presley singing "Where Could I Go"


"WE WILL BE HOLY"
Jennifer singing "We Will Be Holy" - This was my first solo in front of a crowd of several hundred people, at Indiana Christian University (Lester Sumrall's college) on March 1, 1990. Below is the story behind this:

On December 9th., I asked Yahuwah if it was really His will for me to minister in music, or should I give it up. I opened the Living Bible right to this Scripture in Psalms 71:22-25:

I will praise you with music, telling of your faithfulness to all your promises, O Holy One of Israel. I will shout and sing your praises for redeeming me. I will talk to others all day long about your justice and your goodness. For all who tried to hurt me have been disgraced and dishonored.

With this confirmation, I set a date to sing my first solo in church. I chose the song We Will Be Holy (for He is holy).  Then I doubted if this was the right song. I opened the NIVB, again at random, and not looking to find an answer at that moment, to 1 Peter 1:13-16:

Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Yahushuwa is revealed. As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: Be holy, because I am holy.

I do not usually open randomly to Scriptures in hopes of getting a message from Yahuwah. It is not planned by me, but by Him. If you deliberately try and do that you may end up in trouble, reading messages that have nothing to do with you. Sometimes I plan to find a chapter that is on my mind to read it, but when the book is first opened and I look down, He speaks to me right then.

Finally comes March 1, 1990, the day to sing the song. I get nervous before singing and my mouth dries out when I am nervous, so I suck on a hard candy to wet the mouth. I was already in the church. I forgot the hard candy!

Silently, I complained to Yahuwah, "What am I going to do? What if I dry up and cannot sing?!" I sat on my favorite pew. Down on the floor, under the pew in front of me, was a brand-new red life saver. I thanked the Lord, washed it off just in case, and the life saver became a song saver! It was even red like the blood of Yahushuwa that saves us from our sins! Yahuwah is a good God. He is a kind Father. I sang the song “We Will Be Holy”. 


"WORD OF GOD SPEAK"
Jennifer singing "Word Of God Speak"



"KISS ME WITH THE KISSES OF YOUR MOUTH"
Jennifer singing "Kiss Me With The Kisses Of Your Mouth", a song by Heather Clark, taken from the Song of Solomon


"THE BATTLE BELONGS TO THE LORD"
Jennifer singing "The Battle Belongs To The Lord"


"THE MIGHTY ONE OF ISRAEL (medley)"
This is a medley of Messianic style praise songs. I did this medley a lot when leading praise and worship. James said once he was in a church he was pastoring, in Coweta, Oklahoma, where they did the first song on here and he didn't feel good, but the Holy Spirit came on him and he started dancing all around the church, into the bookstore, arms flailing and him twirling, people dancing behind him, following him, and he didn't knock a thing over (glass items in the bookstore, NOTHING!), and he danced back into the sanctuary and came back into the flesh and had no memory of going into the hallways or bookstore - the deacon told him they were following him because they were afraid he was going to knock over stuff like a bull in a China cabinet, but not a thing got knocked over! James is a BIG guy! Shoot, he knocks stuff over sometimes at home! I wish I could have been there and witnessed that, or better yet, filmed it.


"THE MAGNIFICAT"
Jennifer singing "The Magnificat"


"I STAND IN AWE OF YOU"
Jennifer singing "I Stand In Awe Of You".


"MY IMMORTAL"
Sung by Jennifer. This is a secular song that was sung by Amy Lee of Evanescence, about losing someone, but still feeling them with you and wanting that feeling to stop. I love the song and am thinking about writing some Biblical lyrics to go with the tune, just for my pleasure in singing it. We'll see.


"I NEVER HAD IT SO GOOD"
Jen singing "I Never Had It So Good" Written by Paul Williams n Roger Nichols.


"HERE I AM TO WORSHIP"
Jen singing - I'm making files out of songs I recorded, for fun, to keep in a list of our music (not all our own songs obviously.)



"COME TO ME NOW"
I got this song when I asked Yahuwah for the baptism of the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues. The song came to me in another language, that I did not know, and then in English. I only knew Him by the name 'Jesus' at the time, when I was in my 20s, and so that is what He used, but I have since learned that His name is Yahushuwa, and so I always use that name now.


"SONG OF REPENTANCE"
Jen singing this song by Marty Goetz - I decided to do this without any backup music, just because.


"IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH"
Jennifer singing a song the Lord gave her one day when listening to a CD of a piano solo.



"THERE IS A RIVER"
Here is James singing (and me on harmony) on our property in the woods. It had just rained and the wet weather creek was running and the bugs were having a ball singing!



"HIS NAME'S NOT JESUS"
June 25, 2017 "His Name's Not Jesus!" - song written by James, after we found out that Jesus means 'earth pig' and also means 'hail zeus'. His real name is Yahushuwa, and it means the salvation of Yahuwah (God). This song is done in a humorous way.



"ANTI-DEPRESSANTS"
Another humorous song that James wrote after reading the side effects of different drugs from some magazine advertisements.



"I'M NOT UNDER THE LAW!"
Sometimes James just starts making up a song out of the blue, and so I just start recording him secretly, so he doesn't lose his train of thought. And I made a video out of this one that you might enjoy! It's really kinda funny for such a serious subject! Check it out. Even though this is done for fun, this is actually how many professing Christians act you try to talk to them about obeying Yahuwah's laws/commandments (the same thing).



"LOOKING FOR TROUBLE" AND "AMAZING GRACE"
Shortly after we got married, James started doing Elvis tribute shows - he did this one weekly at an oriental buffet and called it Eggrolls and Elvis, and here's a song from it. We got free meals at these and the owner told us to take some food home with us when we left each week. It was fun! He always did some gospel songs and ministered to the people.



"POWER IN THE BLOOD"
Here's another Eggrolls and Elvis night clip.



"THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO"
James wrote this song years ago and sang it with a band at some of his evangelist meetings.



"ARE YOU READY?"
Here's another one of James' Biblical rock songs, like the one above.



"HOUSE OF THE RISING SON"
Here we are doing this famous song, with Amazing Grace, but it got cut off early.



"BLUE BAYOU"
Jen singing - we were practicing for a show we were going to do at a country store. We had met a Christian owner of a pawn shop and he asked us if we'd do some music at a store he also owned. We spent some time practicing there but never ended up doing a show because he didn't advertise as he said he would, so no one showed up. 



"I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU"
I've always loved this song. Trying to do it some justice!



"I CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU"
This is from the Eggrolls and Elvis night. This is the song he sung to me right before he asked me to marry him.



"HALLELUYAH"
Jen singing



"REVELATION SONG"
by Jennie Lee Riddle, sung by me



"LONG GONE LONESOME BLUES"
This is a yodeling type of song and James is real good at singing it.



JEN PRACTICING YODELING
And here I am trying to learn how to yodel!



"SHADOW OF YOUR WINGS"
Jen singing one of my favorite songs!



"I HEAR YOUR VOICE CALLING ME"
His name is Yahuwah, not Yahweh, but I didn't know any better when I wrote this little Messianic praise song.




"I FOUND YOU WHEN I WAS LONELY"
This is one of several sad songs I wrote as a teenager. it's not about anyone in particular. Just an expression of my youth, which wasn't very happy.




"I CAN'T SAY GOODBYE"
This is another sad teenage song of mine - I look like a sad teenage brat in that picture. LOL. I'm glad those days are over. I think this song is pretty and that is why I saved it.



"THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND"
This is another one I wrote as a teenager, but it's a bit more positive of a song that the other two.





No comments:

Post a Comment